Imagine I am going to start work on 7 June
18 days to go
I was thinking, who miss me for a split of second just now.
And I saw a Fb Message wt 2 words "好吗?" (How are you?)
I replied, thank you for asking, it felt good to know someone thought of me somewhere. I told him Mr. joe, "生活很好,工作不好找"(Life is so good. Job is not easy to find.)
I have been in good mood since I arrive in this wide vast underpopulated land. Mr. Lua (husband) said, you are happy because of a lots of small things.
I am. Actually, there is nothing to be unhappy abt over here, I feel, even after over 2 months here. Yesterday, we were strolling by the river, something we hardly if not never do in Singapore/Johor Bahru. We didn't know what was happening, but almost every groups of individuals, there's someone walking with a dog. OH oh oh. I am not a dog lover. Lua might be considered as one. Yet I found them so fun to look at. The dogs wanna smell you, no matter you are a different ethnic group, or you are not a dog. Haha... And there was a little girl, dressed in pinkish outfit, she ran joyfully wt her dog, leaving her dad walking following her behind.
That's just one easy found happiness here in Dubbo. It's small when you compare to even Canberra or Johor Bahru or whatever else. But it is so beautiful. The leaves changing colours at this season. We couldn't ever expect what we will see in our evening strolls. Sometime a gentleman waived from his yard to say hello. Another time a lady paused in front of her gate and said, the sunset is just lovely, isn't it?
It is.
To be continued tmr.
No comments:
Post a Comment