13- First
First campfire under the moon, in my whole life. (I count out the ones we had in jungles for cooking, coz it is really just for fun)
When I shared this first to the first two French guys I spoke French with (just a little), he gave me this 'pity you' face, like saying, you poor girl :( never enjoy this kind of fun before?
Haha. They are guys 4 years younger than I am. Arh. Gonna get use to it, I am not the youngest anymore :(
First time met a lady who taught photography in T college. The warmest thing she said is that, I can relate to that (feeling not creative and original). That's nice of her to said that after I made a long confession of being not creative.
First seeing Moonlight beaming in my friend Bron. Moonlight makes her more beautiful :)
First house that is made up of 2 caravan visited. Cool place. Cool person.
All these firsts happened tonight. TA! (meaning Thank You in Australia)
No comments:
Post a Comment