Wednesday, May 22, 2013

16

Imagine I am going to start work on 7 June
16 days to go


a thousands of ways to reply 'how are you?'

好吗?^^
生活很好。工作不好找

Hi gal, how r u there?? Everything settled down??
we are quite lucky and just paid "bond" (deposit) yesterday for a unit
and now we have a place to stay as long as we wish, but not job yet.
?/??? brisbane street, dubbo, new south wales 2830, australia

hows tings in aussie?
Life is peaceful, quiet, and more like-able for me here. Just job is not easy to get

大姐,過去那裡一周了,近來可好?
老大,时差3小时,目前好像刚换工作
感觉新鲜,很好,看人和风景都很有意思

Dear Vinn,
I miss you:) how are you?
dear mon ami (my friend),
i am well here. so touched to read your msg.
i am going to work a waitress job this Sunday onwards. You can & I cant believe it, even waitressing job is good enough to cover living expenses for me & husband!
so will work this job till either one or both of us find "proper" job.
there are some tough time (little ones) here. yet overall i m very happy here. i feel reborn the other morning

Halo How r u? Settle down in Australia already?
hi pxxxxx. sorry for my super duper delayed reply.
i wont say i have settle down coz i ve not started working full time here.
yet i am glad that i had made a choice to come here
seeing a different place & a different self

my dear friends...how are you guys in Aus? I hope you have found a place to put up now....
U just caught the biggest stone in loon's heart
Not gotten a house yet, I m enjoying the quiet life here
Loon has to speak for himself ;p

Hey Kaixuan! :) how's life in Aussie haha
Hi ah d. Ohaiyo. I replied like half a mth later :P Life is simple & easy & beautiful & getting colder & colder here.
I miss radio, my time of doing it.
& .. I think I m a better person here in some ways


No comments: