头发
听说这里的理发师,水平参差。无论如何,以前都是会家附近的店剪头发的。来了这里以后,一是不必要,二是节省。刘海都是老公修。其它部分,绑起来就是了。刘海遮盖眉毛,我都懒得去修。
美丽
我有个我觉得很漂亮的表姐。心情最好的时候就是老公看着表姐的照片说,我觉得你比较漂亮 :)
长龙
在dubbo要排长龙很难哦。因为人口很少,很少 :)
融入
今天去到义工活动,我是唯一的“老外”。上次去dubbo young professional network,我和老公样子看起来最“老外”。还有不少场合,我们看起来都“鹤立鸡群”呀。其实我们以少数族群身份出现的场合,心里面可能都默默骄傲了两下。快来认识我们吧!让你们面对自己的无知!
听说这里的理发师,水平参差。无论如何,以前都是会家附近的店剪头发的。来了这里以后,一是不必要,二是节省。刘海都是老公修。其它部分,绑起来就是了。刘海遮盖眉毛,我都懒得去修。
Hairstyle
Rumour has that hairstylists here aren't very reliable. Anyway, in the past I had my hair cut in my neighbourhood shops. Since arriving here, first it was unnecessary to, second to save money, my fringe has been trimmed by Loon. Rest of my hair just simply get tied together. My fringe covers my eyebrows. So it is perfect for a lazy person who is too busy to trim her eyebrows
美丽
我有个我觉得很漂亮的表姐。心情最好的时候就是老公看着表姐的照片说,我觉得你比较漂亮 :)
Beauty
I have a cousin whom I find very beautiful. One of the happiest moment was when Loon looking at my cousin's photo and said, I think you are more beautiful :)
长龙
在dubbo要排长龙很难哦。因为人口很少,很少 :)
Long queue
Queue can hardly be long in Dubbo as there are really not that many people to queue in the first place.
今天去到义工活动,我是唯一的“老外”。上次去dubbo young professional network,我和老公样子看起来最“老外”。还有不少场合,我们看起来都“鹤立鸡群”呀。其实我们以少数族群身份出现的场合,心里面可能都默默骄傲了两下。快来认识我们吧!让你们面对自己的无知!
Assimilate
During the volunteer event this morning, I was the only "angmoh". When we were attending dubbo young professional network event, Loon and I looked most "angmoh" there. And in many occasions, we looked different from the others. Actually, when we were the minority in places, I secretly felt proud of us. I want people to know about us, to come face to face with what they didn't know they know nothing about.
No comments:
Post a Comment