Monday, April 01, 2013

Sunday morning 31.3.13 Le Dimanche Matin


Sunday morning. By Macquarie River 31.3.13

The good thing abt being in a new place is
old things, that have always been there, are seen with a new & fresh pair of eyes, are heard by a sensitive pair of ears.

The bird chirping. The duck quacking. The bird whistling. The colour of birds, the butterflies, the flower on the bank river, even the grass that makes the field, the slow flowing water, the wind, the coldness.

It could be that I am simply someone who has longed for a natural ‘habitat’/environment to live, so I see them, hear them, feel them. Sitting by the river, feeling the cool breeze, & writing, & thinking.

A bird, white in colour, just flew across from my left to right in front of me. I think I read about them in the local paper, they are called “Macquarie”, the same names as the river being called. Macquarie apparently is someone who was a General being sent to Aus centuries ago.

Just being bitten by an ant, apparently I might have accidentally blocked their ways of moving to somewhere else.

I am a little confused. How Tony Leong (Liang Chao Wei) said abt being relax and don’t make plans & just go with whatever comes & happens to you. I am confused because I don’t know how can one be so … impressive not paying effort to strive for anything.

Wind just got stronger. And I added my jacket bought and brought from Sg.

I wonder could it be Leong is already doing what he loves, thus he can do it that easy breezy way? Coz I am sure not all who lives casual-ly/care-free live a life as great as his. Maybe he disagrees with me that he lives a great life, but he certainly is a great actor. Anyway, I guess people do have different ways of living.

Some aim, slog, achieve. Some live, play, achieve. What I love about this place where I am now, is, it is simply very simple. A CBD smaller then my old Taman (residential district). You have a river at the edge of CBD, while I live just 15-20 min stroll away. Everyone (almost) rest aft. 5pm, closed on Sunday & half-day Saturday. I didn’t feel much rushing. No unhappy/angry parents I have witnessed yet.

Instead, I saw so many birds who won’t even care abt me, as if the grass is theirs, the park is theirs, and I am a trespasser : )

I love this place.

No job found yet. It could be a blessing to let me know how nice a living area can be. Maybe I can stay. Maybe I wont. But I certainly learn form these days here.

I enjoy Dubbo.

 birds always make me feel like trespasser 




Writing by the river. While I write, family of five (incl. a dog) passed by. Across the river, a couple strolled pass. Three cars passed by. A couple with their god stroll at the field behind me.

6 comments:

凯韵 said...

我總希望六年後就能長成你 呵呵

凯韵 said...

我總希望六年後就能長成你 呵呵

凯韵 said...

我總希望六年後就能長成你 呵呵

凯韵 said...

我總希望六年後就能長成你 呵呵

凯韵 said...

我總希望六年後就能長成你 呵呵

凯韵 said...

我總希望六年後就能長成你 呵呵