Chronologically speaking, these are what happened...
2 very thoughtful gentlemen have invited me to dine together. We were sitting at the kopitiam across the road, opposite SPH building, eating & chatting. They jointly paid for my dinner, as they said this was my last day. As they were really thoughtful & playful guys, they allowed me to pay for their drinks so I wouldnt feel bad for their treat. Among these 2 师弟 (juniors) in ufm (simply bcoz they r younger), GH shared the most, on & related to 100.3. Lots of questions I have no answer to them, or never even asked before. Going to take over my part of hosting, CY had responded modestly with humour, he seemed taking this as a playing time, and just wanting to have fun in radio hosting. We said goodbye, and we also wished each other doing very well in our different endeavors between now and the next time we meet. Jiayou.
Deprived of my sleep the night before, as I had too much fun with old friends. I was sleepy then & I took a cab from radio station to checkpoint. You may think I must be feeling emotional, but I was too tired and did not think abt that. Just listening to the radio music of the cab. The cab fare cost over $21. I walked, took bus, then appeared at the other end of the causeway, waiting for my dear super-nice brother to pick me up.
I was home. I finished the very last bowl of my mum's wonderfully delicious black bean soup. With contentment & happiness of being together with bros, sis, parents, I went to bed with younger sisters in laughter.
That's how life is. It never happens the way you expect it to be. No. I didn't cry. Yet I did "give me five" wt my 师弟s, promising them, they will hear my podcast. No. No more weekend hosting. No more colleagues in 100.3 but friends. No. 师兄,师姐 (seniors) in radio stations will never have to tell me off again. Haha.
Thanks my dear friends who very willingly appeared in my last few episodes to make me not feeling the sadness of an ending. It has ended, merrily, cheerfully, with you joining me.
Thanks my dear friends & sis who tuned in, some for the first & last time. Thanks for your love & support. Your attentive listening is very, very, very appreciated. Without attentive listeners, radio hosting is less fun & meaningful.
Let's bid farewell for now. Hear me some other days, other ways
2 very thoughtful gentlemen have invited me to dine together. We were sitting at the kopitiam across the road, opposite SPH building, eating & chatting. They jointly paid for my dinner, as they said this was my last day. As they were really thoughtful & playful guys, they allowed me to pay for their drinks so I wouldnt feel bad for their treat. Among these 2 师弟 (juniors) in ufm (simply bcoz they r younger), GH shared the most, on & related to 100.3. Lots of questions I have no answer to them, or never even asked before. Going to take over my part of hosting, CY had responded modestly with humour, he seemed taking this as a playing time, and just wanting to have fun in radio hosting. We said goodbye, and we also wished each other doing very well in our different endeavors between now and the next time we meet. Jiayou.
Deprived of my sleep the night before, as I had too much fun with old friends. I was sleepy then & I took a cab from radio station to checkpoint. You may think I must be feeling emotional, but I was too tired and did not think abt that. Just listening to the radio music of the cab. The cab fare cost over $21. I walked, took bus, then appeared at the other end of the causeway, waiting for my dear super-nice brother to pick me up.
I was home. I finished the very last bowl of my mum's wonderfully delicious black bean soup. With contentment & happiness of being together with bros, sis, parents, I went to bed with younger sisters in laughter.
That's how life is. It never happens the way you expect it to be. No. I didn't cry. Yet I did "give me five" wt my 师弟s, promising them, they will hear my podcast. No. No more weekend hosting. No more colleagues in 100.3 but friends. No. 师兄,师姐 (seniors) in radio stations will never have to tell me off again. Haha.
Thanks my dear friends who very willingly appeared in my last few episodes to make me not feeling the sadness of an ending. It has ended, merrily, cheerfully, with you joining me.
Thanks my dear friends & sis who tuned in, some for the first & last time. Thanks for your love & support. Your attentive listening is very, very, very appreciated. Without attentive listeners, radio hosting is less fun & meaningful.
Let's bid farewell for now. Hear me some other days, other ways
wt love,
kaixuan

No comments:
Post a Comment