Monday, March 05, 2012

写在3月3号之后

我最深刻记得的是老公在台上说

自由

他认为我最感动的应该是他给我的自由
我要去哪里,就去哪里
我想做什么,就做什么

我。。。其实不能完全确定事实会不会是这个样子
不过,他,实在,非常,透彻地了解我

他竟然提醒了我

向往自由是我原来的样子
我一直一直一直想要的还是自由

什么是自由?
为什么要自由?
自由了要干嘛?

其实我不知道
也许自由本该是没有样子的
所以我不知道
都不知道

对于自由的向往,我自己好久没有去提及或表达或想象
也许,不知不觉中,我们还是实践了
比如,他说要去别的地方工作,就他
我完全不抗拒
他说一年回来
我想,我大概说,好
其实,该回来的时候,就会回来的


我真的是无与伦比的幸运

我的朋友在宴会中分享了对我的想法(好的那一部分)
说我能为别人的开心而开心,为别人的难过而难过(这点我是认同的,有时候说一个群体的事情,或一个观察,也会鼻酸。。。)
我的朋友说我的新老公(就觉得他是新的)想法和人不同,这我也认同
比如今天,一只苍蝇竟然自己降落在餐桌上的装着酱油的小碟子里头
我只是看着,老公竟拿起筷子,翻过方向,开始把苍蝇往碟外推
他关心一只苍蝇,想要救起他
我想他的内心一定无比无比的善良
我知道他心中的小男孩还在、还好好地在呼吸、在加油

在台上,老公回忆了初识的印象,也慢慢说到了要保护我的心意
我则无法控制眼泪的分享了在我心中难忘的时刻。敬茶时妈妈爸爸说的话。和仲伦的家人的合照让我在刹那间感觉到加入了他们的家庭。宴席开始时的进场让我瞬间感受到好大好大好多好多深刻的祝福


我好健忘好健忘

所以我不想,不过,还是会忘记很多昨天发生的事

如果有一件事非记得不可
我希望记得我和老公整个晚上,每一吻,每一个眼神,每一个用拥抱都是自然的,真诚的,在非常非常多关爱自己的亲人、朋友的面前
我们深深地感激,感受,笑着


爱你们
凯璇

4 comments:

Trayant86 said...

wow~ congratulation ya..my fren~

it is really a special wedding and you are so beautiful..

牛油小生 said...

把祝语写在这里。
那天的婚礼很棒,台下的我们都很能感染你们俩散发的恬淡的幸福气息,立彬特别兴奋,我们一桌子一直在聊我们合唱团的往事。
那天和你聊了一整个早上实在很开心,改天再一起吃早餐然后一起过长堤吧。

sze ying said...

xuan, you are really sweet. i saw some of the photos. omg you guys look gorgeous. prettiest bride ya:P
congrats and sorry that i couldn't be there :)

Anonymous said...

Written after 3rd of March

Freedom

He believes the thing that touches me the most is the freedom he gives to me
I can go where I want to go
I can do what I want to do

I....... cannot totally confirm if this is really true
But he understands me. Thoroughly.

Oh, he reminded me.

That freedom seeker has always been the original me.
I have always wanted freedom, freedom and freedom.

What is freedom?
Why freedom?
Freedom, for?

Actually I do not really know.
Maybe there is no shape or form to freedom.
So I do not know.
Do not know.

The longing for freedom, it has been long since I last mentioned, expressed or imagined.
Maybe, unknowingly, we have given each other that.
For example, he said he wanted to go to a distant place to work, I said ok.
I did not reject.
He said one year, and he would be back.
I said, I roughly said, ok.
In truth, when it was time to come back, he would be back.


I am extremely lucky.

My friend shared a thought with me during the banquet (the good part)
Said if I could be happy for someone else's happiness, or sad for someone else's sadness (I agree with this, sometimes talking about something distant, or just a observation, I would feel sad).....
My friend said my new husband (it feels new) had a different thinking compared to others, this I agree.

For example today, a fly landed in the sauce on a plate.
I saw my husband, with his chopsticks, turned around and began to push the fly out of the plate.
He cared for the fly and wished to save it.
I thought his heart must be totally kind.
I knew there is still a young boy in him, still alive, still breathing, still working hard.

On the stage, my husband recalled the first meet, and spoke slowly about the intention to protect me. I could not control my tears when I thought about those unforgettable moments. The words spoken while serving tea, and the shoot with Zhong Lun's family, made me feel suddenly so integrated to his family. During the banquet, so many, so many good wishes.

I am so forgetful

So, I don't think, but, I will still forget many things that happened yesterday.

Yet, if there is a thing that I must remember,
I wish to remember me and my husband, for the whole night, for the every kiss, for the every eye contact, for the every hug, it is natural, it is true, in front of the many loving relatives and friends.
We appreciate deeply, feeling deeply, laughing heartily.

Love you all,
Kai Xuan