zui jin dai zhe xiang ji chu men
yong xiang ji ji lu sheng huo
gan jue geng dong de sheng huo le
: )
I went to a Jiang3 Zuo4... It's been long time since the last time i attended a jiang zuo
After the talk, we went for our dinner, very yummy Yu2 Tang1
yaya, with ice milo too. Milo - the main drink these days
biao qing duo duo
Thursday, I stayed at canB enjoying my partner - a yong's Xin1 Zhi1 Wu4 Yu3
with the companionship of Shou4 Shou4 - his name on air. haha
I had a Ai Xin Mian Bao bought by dear... It's touching
Saturday morning
While walking to our nutritious n delicious breakfast, shou shou suddenly felt that the sun beam is so so so nice...
Evening, after some work outside, after helping Alicia (a nice girl) painting big big banner, I sat on the floor of my room. Sat very far from my window, i saw a very beautiful sky. Felt that the window belongs to me, so is the sky behind the window.
Unfortunately, my camera seems unable to capture to blue + white sky outside. So, yala, the sky is mine : ) nice nice sky
a beautiful window, wt a very meaningful Feng Ling hanging. Did you recognize it, Mr Tong? : )
Know what, assignments, endless assignments is waiting me. however, i only put them in heart, not doing any. haha...
zen yang o. i just want to blog my life ma...
sheng huo
1 comment:
Post a Comment