Monday, October 16, 2006

Writing on the Monday of week 11

Coming Friday, I’m going to host in English in a formal event -- Nanyang Business Plan Competition in Nanyang Auditoriom…

What a surprising opportunity, isn’t it?

Need to prepare myself well then, make my first time a good starting point…


Just now in toilet, I suddenly have a thought…

While we are pretty slack, have plenty of free time, rest a lot…
We find that something is not right, should I be in this state continually?

But, while we have plenty of tasks in notebook, have no little pressure in heart, have not enough time, we miss the time we “slackED”

: )

矛盾的人啊……


I’m going to be a not-yet-21 gal soon……

Amazing again…


Recently, found that I have less to write. And, I have not recorded any songs for few months. Is it because I got the chances to SAY them in my radio production? Or it is simply because I am being worn out?

: )

Dearest little little sis, Kai Hui, just celebrated her 12th birthday. I told her to smiling the way she grow up in the birthday card & present her a big dog dolls.
Wish her a cheerful growing years ahead.

While on my way of growing, I need time to tell me how, how to face the change(s) I had, how to make me stronger, physically, mentally, and intellectually.

At the bottom line of my days, in the deepest corner in my heart, I know that, whatever happened, the people I love, my dad, mum, bro & sis, npy, friends… means the most to me.

Love, after all, is what life is about.

Love you guys... Wish you happy always...

p/s leave some thing in the comment section after you read this, can? Anything will do...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

itz me haha~~~

Fewer blogging isnt bad thing...tat means there is no big trouble in ur life now...

As to me, I m now leading an extremely lonely and a bit miserable life in UK...Studying and working part-time--yesterday, I finally broke a glass during work, hahaha~~~:'1

Yesterday, when mum called when I was in bus going back to my home from working place, I nearly cant control myself to cry...I tot I had been trained to be strong after 2 years living outside in KL, but I was proved to b wrong.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

ONE DAY, SOMEHOW, UR DREAM WILL B REALIZED!


BY, zc

Anonymous said...

after zc is me...haha.

anything

u say leave "anything" will do. so i just leave "anything". wu liao.

mai4 jin4 with ur own path, jia you ba!