Yesterday, wrote a whole lot of feelings in the late night after debate squad first training. Unfortunately, not able to upload it… : (
Basically, yesterday is my first day of being 学姐in debate squad. It’s a touching moment, when I thought my leader is going to condemn us for giving poor and useless comment regarding the impromptu speeches given my juniors, my leader, Wang Ting, said: “当你们在点评的时候,我和喻函都热泪盈眶了……你们长大了……你们这一年的努力没有白费……”
At the very moment, I suddenly think about A DU & Zhi Shan, who were suppose to hear this, share this touching moment, but they have just left the team…
Wang once said: “如果他们觉得这里不适合,离开也没什么不好的”
I think these guys, xue zhang & jiao lian in debate squad, are cool, as some time, they say something sound like a philosophical idea to me just naturally……
There was much more written last night. But, maybe it’s not good enough so blogger decline it anyway. : ) while the part I still rewrite probably is the essence I would like to convey last night……
It’s has been a good time with you guys who were in debate squad……direct and indirectly, you influence me……
Hope that I will hang on in debate squad till the last year I will be in NTU……
Hope you, the year2 po2 men, will hang on with me together too……
The scene of saying goodbye still seems hard for me……
No comments:
Post a Comment